THE BLACKWATER FEVER’s New Single: EVERYTHING ALWAYS
Or download with full discography HERE >>
A fierce and fast paced rock n’ roll banger. Everything Always takes off from naught to a thousand, with a barrage of driving drums and a wall of guitar riffage! A high octane hit-and-run.
It’s a molotov cocktail of punk, garage and grunge… This summer’s ‘Feel Good Hit Of The Summer‘ (Queens Of The Stone Age).
Taken from their 6th studio album Temptator! Out Oct 27th.
“DARK RIVER OF VITRIOLIC ROCK ’N’ ROLL” – Time Off
A thunderous, tortured electric guitar rips through the room. An organ spins a heavy swirl, like some wicked preacher summoning his devilish church. The rhythmic stomp of an unrelenting drum kit rattles you down to the bone marrow, and if you close your eyes… you can almost smell the swamp and feel the moonlight on your face. It’s hard to believe such an atmospheric, blues-heavy storm could come from these 3 unassuming dudes. Breaking your heart one minute with a harrowing growl, only to pick you up with an irresistible rocker the next, this Brisbane based blues-rock trio are a live experience not to be missed.
“AN AUTHENTIC SLAP OF GRIME, MUD & HOPELESS REGRET” – JB Hi-Fi
October sees the band releasing their 6th studio album ‘Temptator’ with new single ‘The Hurt’ out July 28th. With over 85,000 monthly listeners Spotify, this gritty trio have found a worldwide cult following.
“A TRUE RAW ESSENCE!” – FasterLouder
The Blackwater Fever have shared stages with The HU (MN), The Black Keys (US), Clutch (US), Truckfighters (SWE), Violent Soho, Tame Impala, Birds Of Tokyo and more.
“A GUTTURAL & HEARTBROKEN HOWL.” – BMA
The band have been blessed to have their music featured on HBO, CBS, Fox, ABC (USA), UFC, SYFY, and Discovery Channel networks, Benetton and Quiksilver campaigns, feature films ‘The Tunnel’, ‘The Crossing’ and most recently Showtime’s ‘Shameless’, ABC’s ‘Mystery Road’ and ‘The Peaky Blinders Festival UK’.
- 95,000 monthly Spotify listeners
- Over 18 million streams on Spotify. Averaging 7,500 streams daily.
- Music featured on HBO, CBS, Fox, ABC (USA), UFC, SYFY, Discovery Channel networks. Benetton and Quiksilver campaigns, feature films ‘The Tunnel’, ‘The Crossing’ and most recently Showtime series ‘Shameless’ and ABC’s ‘Mystery Road’.
- Opened for The HU, The Black Keys, Clutch, Truckfighters, Tame Impala, Violent Soho, Heavy Trash, Birds of Tokyo, Dallas Crane.
- Festivals played: The Big Day Out, Blues Fest, Peats Ridge, Festival of the Sun, Valley Fiesta.