THE BLACKWATER FEVER’s New Album: Temptator!
Listen & Download
OR DOWNLOAD DISCOGRAPHY HERE >>
TEMPTATOR! PRESS RELEASE:
Alt-rockers The Blackwater Fever return with a new full length album: Temptator!
Whether it’s the prog-rock, hypnotic slow burning opus Angler… The poetic, atmospheric imagery of murder ballad’s Ode To Ol’ John Doe and If You Only Knew… the late night rock n’ roll drive of Love Is Strange, or the punk/ grunge molotov cocktail of Everything Always. This is an album packed tight with creative hooks, sharp turns and dynamism. The Blackwater Fever’s 6th studio album, sees the power trio leapfrogging genres with their distinctive sonic aesthetic.
Temptator! Is out now.
“DARK RIVER OF VITRIOLIC ROCK ’N’ ROLL” – Time Off
A thunderous, tortured electric guitar rips through the room. An organ spins a heavy swirl, like some wicked preacher summoning his devilish church. The rhythmic stomp of an unrelenting drum kit rattles you down to the bone marrow, and if you close your eyes… you can almost smell the swamp and feel the moonlight on your face. It’s hard to believe such an atmospheric, blues-heavy storm could come from these 3 unassuming dudes. Breaking your heart one minute with a harrowing growl, only to pick you up with an irresistible rocker the next, this Brisbane based blues-rock trio are a live experience not to be missed.
“AN AUTHENTIC SLAP OF GRIME, MUD & HOPELESS REGRET” – JB Hi-Fi
October sees the band releasing their 6th studio album ‘Temptator’. With over 108,000 monthly listeners Spotify, this gritty trio have found a worldwide cult following.
“A TRUE RAW ESSENCE!” – FasterLouder
The Blackwater Fever have shared stages with The HU (MN), The Black Keys (US), Clutch (US), Truckfighters (SWE), Violent Soho, Tame Impala, Birds Of Tokyo and more.
“A GUTTURAL & HEARTBROKEN HOWL.” – BMA
The band have been blessed to have their music featured on HBO, CBS, Fox, ABC (USA), UFC, SYFY, and Discovery Channel networks, Benetton and Quiksilver campaigns, feature films ‘The Tunnel’, ‘The Crossing’ and most recently Showtime’s ‘Shameless’, ABC’s ‘Mystery Road’ and ‘The Peaky Blinders Festival UK’.
- 108,000 monthly Spotify listeners
- Over 20 million streams on Spotify. Averaging 8000 streams daily.
- Music featured on HBO, CBS, Fox, ABC (USA), UFC, SYFY, Discovery Channel networks. Benetton and Quiksilver campaigns, feature films ‘The Tunnel’, ‘The Crossing’ and most recently Showtime series ‘Shameless’ and ABC’s ‘Mystery Road’.
- Opened for The Black Keys (US), Tame Impala, The HU (MN), Clutch (US), Truckfighters (SE), Violent Soho, Heavy Trash (US), Birds of Tokyo, Ash Grunwald, Mia Dyson, Black Dimond Heavies (US), Dallas Crane.
- Festivals played: The Big Day Out, Byron Blues Fest, Dashville, Peats Ridge, Festival of the Sun, Valley Fiesta.